We are seeking an experienced Project Manager, for our Head Office in Lautoka. The role is to support engineering activities, complete assigned projects in accordance to customer specifications and requirements within schedule and budget
- Provide detailed design and analysis of major projects
- Manage key segment growth, project scope, timeline, resources
- Monitor progress of project and compare actual costs within estimates
- Project and site management of lifting operations on major infrastructure projects across Fiji
- Project Management and AutoCAD experience
- Ensuring all activities are completed safely in compliance with the company's health and safety policies and procedures.
- Provide advice and direction on engineering activities and technical expertise when bidding for projects e.g. interpreting engineering drawings and specifications.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar or equivalent field
- Presents a professional attitude to internal and external stakeholders
- Energetic, creative, patient, and competent individual willing to work in a dynamic pace
Please send your application with a detailed CV and references by Saturday 20th April, 2019