Reporting to Senior Engineer through to the General Manager IT. This role is responsible for assisting in the maintenance and security of all the banks networking infrastructure and networking devices.
Primary Role Responsibilities include:
• Complete the daily systems operational checklist;
• Ensure all tasks are carried out efficiently as required;
• Support the maintenance of the banks server infrastructure and security the bank;
• First level user support. Provision of support for users to ensure accessibility to the banks systems, infrastructure and services;
• Ensure System Uptime is maintained according to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s);
• Liase with internal and external stakeholders as and when required to ensure that the banks systems and services are online and available;
Professional Abilities & Qualification:
• A tertiary diploma or degree in the area of Information Technology or Network Engineering or equivalent. Relevant industry certifications are an added advantage;
• A working knowledge and experience in latest networking technologies;
• A working knowledge of the OSI model and its uses, networking protocols, routing, switching, wireless, VPN and firewalls;
• A working knowledge of hardening of networking devices and enterprise networks;
• A highly organised approach to work, and understanding of the need to keep accurate records with strong acumen for documentation;
• A commitment to delivering quality solutions and exceeding user expectations;
• The ability to multi-task, excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritise effectively;
• Be Customer Centric, service oriented and a team player.
• Maintaining relationships with third party vendors and suppliers;
• Basic project management skills;
How to apply
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three referees and all relevant details to be forwarded no later than 19th April 2019 by clicking apply and addressed to General Manager Human Resources, HFC Bank. Your interest will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only applications meeting the above criteria will be replied to. Enquiries are to be directed via email to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Please note that HFC is not responsible for responding to all applications.