We are seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Broiler Manager to join the Goodman Fielder team based in Waila, Nausori.
This critical leadership position reporting to the Livestock Manager is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Broiler Poultry expert.
- Driving broiler end to end performance aligned to the business strategy.
- Delivering improved broiler performance including FCR, bird mortality and reducing overall cost per kilogram of live weight.
- Managing operational cost through the optimum use of labour, materials, resources and facilities.
- Leading programs for Contract Grower producers, (small holders) to achieve optimum performance.
- Coaching and developing staff to improve technical competencies.
- Leading change management initiatives.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A tertiary qualification in Agriculture (Livestock) Science or a similar field (FMCG and Poultry background essential).
- At least 10 years + leadership experience in Broiler management and animal husbandry.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering Contract Grower programs that result in improved performance.
- Influential leader with a track record in developing high performing broiler teams and driving improved efficiencies.
If this opportunity appeals to you then click 'Apply now' and send us your cover letter and CV today!
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.