Captain Cook Cruises Fiji Ltd operates Overnight and Day Cruises out of Denarau Marina.
Captain Cook Cruises requires the service of a mature person to join its Officers as Purser on board MV Reef Endeavor. Purser provides guest services, information, exchanges travelers’ checks and foreign currency, posts mail, provides safety deposit box service, assists with resolving guest complaints and any additional duties that may be assigned by the Hospitality Manager.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) years front/hospitality desk, strong customer service skills/public relations experience or a combination of both
- Must have strong cash handling experience, knowledge of MYOB & Retail Management is a definite asset.
- Be able to work long hours and comfortable working in a cruise ship.Excellent spoken and written
- English is essential. Computer skills are required, training is provided for the on board systems that are utilised.
- Qualifications are required to be current or can be obtained as a priority in fire fighting, survival at sea, OHS, First aid.
- We are seeking a person who is passionate about providing a memorable passenger experience.
Applications should be addressed to the General Manager and click "Apply Now" with your CV or resume & copies of relevant qualifications before 5pm on Friday 1st March 2019.