An exciting opportunity to join Captain Cook Cruises Fiji Islands based @ Port Denarau Marina, Nadi
We are looking to recruit the following with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in their field;
Engine Watch Rating (EWR)
Deck Watch Rating (DWR)
The position will achieve its purpose through the following:
Ability to work with the available resources
- Actively adoptive to teamwork in maintaining good working relation towards safety.
- Reporting of accidents/incidents in the log book daily according to his watch on the vessel.
- EWR/DWR with experience on 1000kw and above
In addition to a valid EWR/DWR certificate holder upgraded in the STCW Manila Convention 2010, the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities are required to successfully undertake this role.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Maritime Industry
- Knowledge of the Marine Regulations/Acts.
- Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and analytical thinking in solving complex problem to reach a solution;
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and adapt within a team environment and concern for organizational impact;
- Ability to follow instructions and meet timeframes with regards to the vessels PMS;
- The ability of showing initiative in acting quickly and decisively in a crisis to create opportunities or avoid problems.
- Service-oriented approach with a commitment to supporting the operational and corporate environment of Captain Cook
Attractive remuneration will be offered.
How to apply
Please send application letter, copies of qualifications and updated resume to:
Operations Manager, Captain Cook Cruises, PO Box 23, Nadi.
Submit your application online by clicking "Apply Now"
Application closes Saturday 23 February 2019.