Company Manager – Nadonumai Holdings Limited
We are looking for an experienced Company Manager to lead and oversee the operations of Nadonumai Holdings Limited who is the owner/manager of the Suvavou House. The person will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. He/ She will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture and regularly reports to the Board. The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s investments and activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Some key responsibilities are as follows;
- Regular financial reporting to the Board and shareholders
- Excellent understanding and preparation of financial statements, profit and loss, income taxes and budgeting
- Maximizing the return on investment of the property through the efficient performance
- Acts in the best interests of the owner of the property to maintain the property, keep it occupied with tenants, collect rents, budget improvements and maintain records.
- Understanding the needs of the tenants and respond to their requests, monitor their activities as regards to the lease requirements, collect rent in timely manner and continually assesses the tenants’ satisfaction as regards to the property’s amenities
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Working knowledge of MYOB
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Good understanding of reporting requirements to the Board
- Minimum qualifications in Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Finance and or Banking
- Minimum working experience of two years in a similar field.
How to apply
If you believe that meet all the above requirements and carry out the responsibilities above we are keen to hear from you.
All applications to be submitted online by clicking "Apply Now".
To obtain more information about the job, the detailed job description, and submitting your on-line application, please call 3311953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those that have previously applied need not re-apply.
Due Date is 23rd February 2019.
Accountant, Cost/Financial/ Management Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers, Finance Officer, Human Resources Consulting & Generalist, Property Mgmt - Commercial Sales, Leasing, Purchasing, Procurement & Stores