Based in Nadi, the successful candidates will primarily be required to:
- Establish, develop and maintain strong business relationships with all our customers for the specific brands under their portfolio
- Prepare and present relevant sales reports, research market situations and forecast reports
- Develop brand and product awareness through training and product knowledge
- Research, apply new or adjust trends and strategy as applicable to your portfolio
- Work with greater sales team to maintain continuity and sales momentum
- Implement sales templates to drive sales in close collaboration with the marketing dept.
- Create and establish market opportunities with new brands/products
It is anticipated that applicants will possess a high level of sales experience and excellent communication skills. A tertiary qualification in Sales or Marketing is desirable. A driving license is essential and your package will commensurate with your qualifications.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE A C.V AND NECESSARY REFERENCES.
Please send applications to: PO BOX 9252, NADI AIRPORT, or click "Apply Now"
APPLICATIONS CLOSE - 17th FEBRUARY 2019