Top Market Salary
Career Growing Opportunity
Carpenters Fiji Limited, one of the largest organizations in the private sector is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual to be based in our main office in Suva. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!
- Perform company secretarial & registry work for all Group companies whilst ensuring the integrity of the governance framework.
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and ensure compliance obligations under relevant laws and the requirements of regulatory authorities are met.
- Arrange and maintain bank security documentation and listings and including cheque signatory listings for all Group Bank Accounts.
- Manage the insurance portfolio.
- Advise senior management on all regularity changes.
- Degree in Law or Accounting with 3-5 years’ experience in the corporate or legal field.
- Working knowledge of corporate law and understanding of the legal system as it affects business
- Demonstration of "presence" and excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and discretion with confidential information.
We will offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references by clicking "Apply Now" and submit the application online later than Friday 18th January, 2019.