The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Increasing sales and revenue for Island Hoppers Helicopter and Fixed Wing Resort Express Transfers and Free Fall Fiji Tandem Skydiving.
- Building effective working relationships with existing wholesalers, agents and direct clients in and around Fiji, New Zealand, Australia and United States to maximize presence in all market segments.
- Leading and developing the reservations personnel to ensure maximization of all sales opportunities.
- Monitoring and developing sales and marketing activities in accordance with Industry requirements.
- Maintain market intelligence information - identify shifting sales trends, political or financial changes and implement strategies to protect IH business base.
- Maintain accurate customer information within CRS tools.
The successful candidate will have to possess:
- Previous experience as Sales and Marketing at a senior level for at least 4+ years in a similar role. With extensive experience within the South Pacific and wider International Markets.
- Background particularly in Aviation and Sales markets with proven ability in marketing a unique product within brand guidelines.
- Functional sales management background with proven ability to lead, develop and mentor a sales team.
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiating, leadership, and relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency in using customer requirements and feedback to help design customized solutions.
- Ability to anticipate and skillfully manage through challenges.
- Ability to become part of and contribute to a team.
Please forward your CV and references by clicking "Apply Now"
Applications close 11th December, 2018.