Sales Representative - Fiji
Pacificomm is a Pacific Region leader in technology sales and distribution with a focus on delivering excellence in execution. We are expanding our Fiji in-market team and require a sales rep dedicated to the Samsung portfolio. This is a Fiji based opportunity and we are open to where the location is.
- Supporting sales growth activities by:
- Providing product and sales training
- Delivery of premium customer experience via implementation of retail and merchandising standards
- Reporting on channel performance, store level insights and market intelligence.
- First line customer issue escalation.
- Supporting retail sales/marketing campaigns.
- Capture insights to support forecasting improvements
- Ad-hoc retail /B2B projects as required.
- Degree qualification preferred
- Car and clean Driver’s License
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferable in the consumer electronics or FMCG industry
- Strong planning, influencing and communication skills
- Able to work independently and work effectively with multiple stake-holders
- Understanding and experience of the retail environment, channel development, product & POS display
- Previous experience in building and maintaining customer satisfaction through the development of customer relationships
You must have Fiji work-rights and a current passport with the ability to travel to New Zealand (if required) to be considered for this job.
Background checks will be conducted before offer for this role.
For more details, please visit www.Pacificomm.co.nz
Please submit your CV and cover letter and click "Apply Now"
Sales (Other), Sales Representatives and Consultants, Sales Retail and Customer Assistants