Carpenters Finance, a division of Carpenters Fiji Limited has exciting opening for a dynamic and suitably experienced individual to join Carpenters Finance in the following role to be based in Nadi.
Your expertise in problem solving, analytical and people skills will compliment your desire to achieve results.
· Collects delinquent and non-delinquent accounts through correspondence and personal contact with debtors; sets up repayment schedules.
· Ensure that “priority accounts” are closely monitored
· Monitor work progress and collection processes, handle and investigate cases for efficient debt recovery
· Handle customer complaints in a highly professional and efficient manner.
· Coordinates directly with clients issues, notices, negotiates on outstanding payments and where necessary initiates recovery action.
· Provide effective customer service and meet KPI set by management.
· Ensure adherence to internal control procedures such as accurate collection, completing and updating of all required documentation.
· Ensure sound management and timely execution of all day to day business management functions.
· Form 7 pass.
· 2-3 years’ work experience in the similar position is a major focus for the job requirement.
· Team player with good personal presentation
· Energetic and self-motivated, good communication skills, computer literate
Remuneration: An attractive salary package will be offered based on the caliber of the successful candidate.
A written application, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 2nd February, 2024.
Head of Group HR
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Vacancy – Temporary Collections Officer”.
Carpenters Fiji Limited, a subsidiary of MBf Holdings, represents almost all sectors of MBf in Fiji with wholesale, retail, automotive, information technology, finance, water bottling, shipping and industrial and marine engineering industries. We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual(s) who enjoy working in a creative team environment. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!