JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Vuvale Outsourcing in Suva City is looking for an Experienced Senior Credit Assessor to join their 40-person team.
In Fiji, we operate a professional purpose-fitted work environment in Nabua Suva, with local Human Resources management and transport home for evening shifts. You will be a part of the 40-strong Vuvale team, but also part of an overall international team.
Our Australian clients are Australian lenders and finance brokers. Our team members in Fiji work alongside our clients’ internal teams based in Australia to handles the end-to-end loan application process and is an integral part of the client’s success.
Location: Suva, Fiji
Basis: Permanent Full-time
Roster: Monday – Friday: 11am – 9pm FJ with some evening and Saturday work. Transport home is provided each night..
· Assessing loan applications in line with Credit Matrix and Credit Policy.
· Meet daily and monthly personal KPI’s measuring work output and productivity.
· Live the client’s culture of compliance and ensure all tasks are completed in line with both internal policy and external legislation.
· Attend and contribute to strategy meetings and system workshops as invited.
· Attend the daily team standups to understand operational changes, target tracking and any other relevant information or notices.
· Engage in training and development provided along with improving on the job skills and knowledge.
· Complete other ADHOC tasks as requested by Department Heads/Team Leader’s.
· Liaise with the Chief Product Officer to identify, report and resolve any system issues impacting the Credit Review team.
· Complete Monthly and Quarterly review survey in a timely manner to assist in optimising the team and improve personal performance.
· Complete Monthly or Quarterly 1 on 1 performance review.
· Read, acknowledge, and understand any Training Notices or in-person training performed; or request more information when required.
· Minimum of 12 months of experience working in a call center serving Australian customers.
· Have experience working with an Australian lender.
· Have experience as a credit assessor, loan underwriter.
Personal Attributes & Skills
· Be caring – Take time to get to know the individuals in their team.
· Be a good coach – focus on developing the people in the team as well as getting the job done.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Prioritise employee development – show a genuine interest in an employee’s career development, acknowledge improvement and not just deliverables.
· Strong emotional resilience – how you respond to challenging circumstances can have a significant impact on the team.
· Be firm, but fair.
· Foster innovation – fostering innovation and empowering teams to make decisions is how the team should be inspired.
· Empower and motivate your team – help your team stay motivated to do their best work.
· Be results oriented – performance standards are managed and maintained.
· Compliment the client’s vision and goals.
Apply now by clicking APPLY NOW or visiting https://bde.zohorecruit.com.au/jobs/Careers
Vuvale Outsourcing provides consulting and outsourced services to businesses in the areas of technology, software development, workflow automation, customer service, finance assessment, debt recovery and accounting. The company is led by an Australian based Executive Team, supported by a talented international workforce based in Australia, Fiji, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, and the United Kingdom.
“At Vuvale Outsourcing, we are redefining what it is to Outsource and Offshore.
We strive to maintain an environment where outsourcing is not a compromise to having a local in-house team - where your offshore team is reliable, succeeding and tightly integrated into your local team and systems.”
In Fiji, Vuvale provide a professional work environment, all required equipment, local H.R. / payroll management and employee transport logistics. Vuvale’s clients benefit from our offshore experience, technology innovation, as well as the stability and local relationships gained during our involvement with successful Fiji operations for over 15 years.
The Vuvale team brings excellence to everything we touch, relying on our team’s dedication, years of diverse experience and exceptional culture. Through our network of expert partners across the globe, Vuvale have access to the facilities, equipment and human talent needed to support our clients with a smooth transition to their overseas remote office.
Vuvale Outsourcing is a subsidiary of BDE Group. BDE Group is based in Brisbane, with clients throughout Australia.