Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organization in the private sector is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual for the Insurance Officer position to be based in our main office in Suva. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!
• Implanting insurance strategies
• Procuring insurance policies
• Risk assessment
• Claims management
• Compliance with insurance regulations
• Insurance budgeting and cost control
• Risk communication and training
• Relationship management
• Continuous improvement and evaluation
• Submission of regular management information
Qualifications and Knowledge must include:
• Knowledge of Insurance agencies,
• Upskilling of insurance product knowledge
• Tertiary qualification of a Diploma in, Finance & Insurance or equivalent
• CIP qualification. (Certified Insurance Personal)/ ANZIIF. (optional but not necessary)
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Tuesday 5th December, 2023
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com with subject as the position applied for.
Carpenters Fiji Limited, a subsidiary of MBf Holdings, represents almost all sectors of MBf in Fiji with wholesale, retail, automotive, information technology, finance, water bottling, shipping and industrial and marine engineering industries. We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual(s) who enjoy working in a creative team environment. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!