Job Description & Skills/Qualifications Required
Elite Accounting Limited provides outstanding accounting and business advisory services to many loyal and long-term clients across many industries. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality services and exceptional results for our clients.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage a diverse group of clients - work independently reporting to Partner and Clients
- Month-end processing including balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and lodgment of FBT / GST / PAYE Returns
- Year-end reporting
The successful applicant will:
- Have a progressive attitude and a strong desire to learn
- Possess an accounting qualification with substantial accounting skills and a good understanding of accounting concepts
- Have great computer skills, experience in working with MS Excel will be advantageous.
- Possess exceptional communication & problem-solving skills
- Exhibit great time management and organizational skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Bring a reliable work ethic and be able to work remotely with minimum supervision
- Be organized and produce sound work
- Previous experience in a CA firm and working with Xero accounting software would be an advantage.
- Good internet connection is required
- Relaxed professional team with support for training and development
- Varied role with exposure to a diverse group of industries
- Some flexibility with hours
- Work from home
How to apply
If you have all the qualities required for the role, we would love to hear from you.
Click on Apply Now and submit your application with a CV and application letter.
Tips on how to upload documents:
See blog: https://myjobsfiji.com/blog/uploading-cvs/
Applications close June 18, 2023
Accountant, Accounting Jobs (Other), Accounts Officers / Clerks/ Accounts Assistants, Assistant Accountants /Finance
Job open to:
Fiji Residents Only, Overseas/ Non Fiji Residents