Tokoriki Island Resort, a luxury adults-only boutique resort located in the Mamanuca Group of of islands, (voted the #1 Hotel/Resort in both Fiji g& the South Pacific Islands, by Trip Advisor) is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and talented industry professional.
- Must have proven Resort/Hotel experience within a similar role, in a luxury hotel/resort/restaurant kitchen (minimum 2 years)
- Formal training & certificates from a recognized institute
- Highly skilled in areas of patisserie including; hot and cold desserts, pastries, and specialty desserts. Bakery an advantage
- A dedication to Hygiene & Cleanliness | Talents in creative flare and cooking ability
- Food Handlers certificate, high degree of hygiene and personal grooming
Live-on Island position will be discussed in detail during the interview. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent career opportunity, remuneration package, great working conditions, on-site accommodation & meals, 24 days on and 5 days off, and complimentary boat transfers.
How to apply
- One passport-size photo and
- Detailed CV including; referees' telephone contact
- Copies of references,
- Evidence of qualifications and experience
Send applications via email, faxed or forwarded to the following address.
Tokoriki Island Resort
PO Box 10547
Fax: 666 5295