Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping and customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ experienced, proactive and self-motivated individual for IT Support / Helpdesk position to be based in our Suva office.
• Helpdesk Support for shipping Users – LAN, WAN, FPAC, In-house Developed Systems such Container tracking, marketing system, Import and export interface and system.
• IT Support to Third Party Systems such: FRCS, ASYCUDA, FPTL Vehicle Booking System, Kyowa Shipping – K-Navi and AICOS, HLDMS, etc
• Monitoring & Reports on status for Internet Proxies, CCTV camera & NVR, FPAC System, DMS processing
• Development, maintenance and support of the VFD system, Stationary System and the Motor V Report
• Do PC, Laptop, Printers, CCTV – Cameras & NVR, upgrade,troubleshooting, repair & maintenance
• Configuring Machines to Domain, to AD users, network and CFL Email,
• IT related Supplier Assessment, Payments and queries
• Diploma in IT or relevant tertiary qualification
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in similar role
• Time management skills are essential
• Must be a team player
• Have a “CAN DO” attitude
If you fit the criteria for the above positions and are interested in an excellent career opportunity, please send written application with resume stating qualifications and experience to following
email address: email@example.com or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Application closes on 31st March 2023
Carpenters Fiji Limited, a subsidiary of MBf Holdings, represents almost all sectors of MBf in Fiji with wholesale, retail, automotive, information technology, finance, water bottling, shipping and industrial and marine engineering industries. We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual(s) who enjoy working in a creative team environment. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!