The payroll and benefits specialist role manages the interface between employees and the external vendors (payroll agency and benefits suppliers). This role will have access to sensitive personal information so it will have all the GDPR stipulations related to that.
- Payroll processing (monthly and fortnightly weekly) aligned with established procedures and SLAs.
- Collect and interpret internal data for payroll processing.
- Provide accurate data to external payroll providers to enable accurate and timely payroll
- Verify and approve reports prior to processing.
- Respond to employee queries in relation to their payroll and provide them with accurate and timely information.
- Liaise with senior management on payroll related enquiries.
- Provide relevant information to external auditors as required for payroll auditing processes.
- Provide reliable management reporting on Payroll.
- Identify and execute process improvements and efficiencies, where appropriate.
Compensation & Benefits (Pension, Health Insurance, S&S, Cycle to work, Company Car)
- Management of and periodically review existing employee benefits to ensure employees benefit information is complete and accurate.
- Undertaking periodic compensation benchmarking.
- Developing and implementing new, compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedure - ensuring all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Manage relationship with benefit providers including health insurance and pension.
- Engage with outsourced benefit providers to provide administration support, including renewal of policies and work with Payroll Specialist to audit memberships and vendor enquiries. Communicate with third-party services to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues
- Promote employee benefits by preparing periodic communications to ensure employees are aware of benefits and how to avail of them.
- Undertake and deliver various salary surveys and reviews across functional areas, supporting the annual performance review and compensation process.
- Back up to HR Manager on invoicing approvals
- HR admin support, as required
- Candidate needs to be flexible in terms of working hours (Ideally from 9 pm to 5 am FJT)
- Able to coordinate payroll with the local payroll agency
- Able to resolve employee queries
- Must demonstrate team player attributes
- A good general understanding of payroll and benefits
- Good organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Be a fluent English speaker
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 19th March 2023 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.