Robinson Crusoe Island Tours is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the following vacant position to be based at Port Denarau Marina.
We are searching for a candidate who is proactive and passionate about growing the business by leveraging off existing relationships with our agents and the clients they serve. The account manager will act as a point of contact for our agents and clients. You will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this position, you should have exceptional communication, computer, and account management skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with agents and guests.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
· Communicating with agents to understand their needs.
· Building relationships with agents based on trust and respect.
· Manage and grow portfolio of agents.
· Grow and generate sales from the portfolio of agents.
· Recording bookings into booking system.
· Maintaining updated knowledge of our products and contracts.
· Identifying industry trends.
Account Manager Requirements:
· Knowledge and experience in the tour industry.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage and harness business from existing agents
· Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
· Excellent active listening skills.
· Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
· Strong work ethic and business development skills.
Attractive salary and benefits packages will be available to the successful candidate.
Send applications with current CV by no later than 6th of February 2023 to:
The Group Sales and Marketing Manager,
P O Box 2580, Nadi or email: email@example.com
Likuri Island Resort Fiji offers memorable cultural experiences in a laid back beachside setting. The island and the surrounding area are steeped in historical significance, with ancient pottery dating back 3,500 years found nearby. The island was largely uninhabited prior to the 1980s, and historically it was reserved as a sacred island for ceremonies as well as a place of recreation for the paramount Chief of the area.
Aside from the unspoiled, natural beauty that the island has to offer, it's the adventurous and fun activities that really make the Likuri Island Resort experience special. From snorkelling and kayaking in the bay to bush medicine tours and coconut tree climbing, Likuri Island offers both traditional resort activities and engaging cultural activities.
The resort has 23 affordable island-style Fijian bungalows known as Bures (boo-rays) as well as full resort facilities. Due to its unique location, Likuri Island enjoys access to the majestic reefs and surf breaks of the Mamanuca Islands, as well the Coral Coast's thrilling activities such as Kula Eco Park, Sigatoka Sand Dunes, and Natadola Golf Course.