Carptrac, the Caterpillar Distributor in the Fiji Market has an excellent opportunity available for suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following position to be part of our Caterpillar team in Suva.
• Able to diagnose electrical problem solving using schematics.
• Generator installation and commissioning.
• Able to troubleshoot generators.
• Implement and enforce safe working procedures.
• Carry out repairs of generators - Caterpillar brand and others within given time-frame.
• Be available for after hour’s breakdown.
• Travel to outer islands for servicing and repair works.
• Attend to customer complaints and resolve on a timely manner.
• Prepare customer quotations.
• Form 6 Pass with relevant tertiary qualification.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in Power Generation field.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Must be computer literate with the ability to work around Caterpillar computerized systems.
• Must have EFL Wireman’s license.
• Must have Automatic Switch Gear experience.
• Must have a clean and valid driving license.
We will offer highly competitive salary to successful candidate.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Tuesday 31st January, 2023
Manager People & Performance
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
P O Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com
Carpenters Fiji Limited, a subsidiary of MBf Holdings, represents almost all sectors of MBf in Fiji with wholesale, retail, automotive, information technology, finance, water bottling, shipping and industrial and marine engineering industries. We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual(s) who enjoy working in a creative team environment. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!