Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ an experienced, hardworking and proactive person to be based in Lautoka.
· Inspect containers before dispatching to the terminal
· Daily records of all stock take for each line containers
· Monthly stock takes for storage charges on containers
· General boarding duties
· A pass in Form 6 or 7 level with computer knowledge.
· Work experience will be an advantage.
· Work independently and have a “Can Do Attitude”
· Be reliable, honest with strong work ethics.
Application addressing all the requirements of the roles, with a detailed resume and academic transcripts are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for.
The Branch Manager
P.O. Box 751, Lautoka
Application closes on 2nd December 2022.
Carpenters Fiji Limited, a subsidiary of MBf Holdings, represents almost all sectors of MBf in Fiji with wholesale, retail, automotive, information technology, finance, water bottling, shipping and industrial and marine engineering industries. We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual(s) who enjoy working in a creative team environment. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!