Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ an experienced, hardworking and proactive person to be based in Suva.
· Execute and maintain delivery documents.
· Ensure cargo are secured before transportation.
· Perform daily safety and maintenance check on the vehicle.
· Assist with unloading of goods.
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least 2‐3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role with extensive driving experience.
· Flexible in approach to working hours.
· Possess clean driver’s license.
· A level of physical fitness as required to complete role requirements
· “Can do” attitude.
Written application addressing all the requirements of the roles, with a detailed resume and academic transcripts are to be forwarded by hand or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to the undermentioned address with subject marked VACANCY and position applied for.
The General Manager
C/- Carpenters Shipping
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Application closes on 10th November 2022.
Carpenters Fiji Limited, a subsidiary of MBf Holdings, represents almost all sectors of MBf in Fiji with wholesale, retail, automotive, information technology, finance, water bottling, shipping and industrial and marine engineering industries. We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced individual(s) who enjoy working in a creative team environment. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!