BDE Group in Suva City is looking for Experienced Finance Customer Service Officers to join our 30 person team.
In Fiji, we operate a professional purpose fitted work environment in Nabua Suva, with local Human Resources management and transport home for evening shifts. You will be a part of the 30 strong BDE Group Fiji team, but also part of an overall international team.
Our Australian clients are Australian lenders and finance brokers. Our team members in Fiji work alongside our clients’ internal teams based in Australia to respond to prospective borrowers and assist them with finding the most suitable finance option, then take care of those borrowers throughout the lifecycle of the loan.
You will only be considered if:
- You have at least 12 months experience working in a call centre serving Australian customers.
- Have experience working with an Australian lender, broker or debt collection agency.
- Have excellent and clear telephone manner, with great customer service and negotiation skills.
Location: Nabua, Suva City, Fiji
Basis: Permanent Full-time
Roster: Mostly Monday to Friday working to Australian hours (finish approx. 7pm or 8pm Fiji time). Occasional evenings or weekends during peak periods. Transport home is provided each night.
● Respond to in-bound enquiries via telephone and email.
● Assist customers through the application process.
● Follow up with customers about required documents.
● Stay up to date with loan product knowledge in order to assist customers throughout the life-cycle of their loan.
● Maintain confidentiality at all times, and adhere to Australian policies and regulations.
● Maintain CRMs and loan management systems with up-to-date information.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
● Minimum 12 months in a call centre serving Australian customers A MUST
● Great telephone manner A MUST
● Great written English for email A MUST
● Ability to work independently
● Attention to detail
● Experience in a lending / finance company
Interviews commence immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BDE Group provides consulting and outsourced services to Australian businesses in the areas of technology, software development, workflow automation, customer service, finance assessment, debt recovery and accounting. The company is led by an Australian based Executive Team, supported by a talented international workforce based in Australia, Fiji, the Philippines and Sri Lanka.
“At BDE Group, we are redefining what it is to Outsource and Offshore.
We strive to maintain an environment where outsourcing is not a compromise to having a local in-house team - where your offshore team is reliable, succeeding and tightly integrated into your local team and systems.”
In Fiji, BDE partner with the long-running local call centre operator Greymouse to provide a professional work environment, local HR / payroll management and employee transport logistics. BDE’s clients benefit from bringing the best of both companies together - the offshore experience, technology innovation and project management of BDE’s leadership, with the stability and local relationships gained during Greymouse’s 15 years of successful Fiji operations.
The BDE team brings excellence to everything they touch, relying on their team’s dedication, years of diverse experience and exceptional culture. Through their network of expert partners across the globe, BDE have access to the facilities, equipment and human talent needed to support their clients with a smooth transition to their first overseas remote office.
BDE Group is based in Brisbane, with clients throughout Australia.