Greymouse is the pioneer and reputable BPO operating in Fiji and Philippines
We deliver Managed IT services and Virtual Assistants in various business processes and Co-location facilities to the world, 24x7.
We are dedicated to providing professional managed services and project delivery for our clients. We are committed to customer service, technology and to building a community of liked minded individuals. Our client is on a journey by helping Australians finance their homes, investment properties, cars, and businesses by offering a range of services for over 5 years.
They are a nationally recognised and trusted brand that is passionate about helping people connect to what is most important to them. In addition to helping their customers, how client also believes in the importance of giving back to the communities they serve and actively partners with numerous charitable organisations.
The role requires an experienced administration assistant to join their team and assist them in their day-to-day duties. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in the finance/mortgage broking space, be organised and possess a great work ethic with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
Mortgage Broker Admin Assistant
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Maintaining a knowledge base of current lender policy to help brokers efficiently place applications
· Assisting with diary management for the brokers
• Preparing documents, for submissions and compliance for the lenders
• Completing admin and data entry for electronic lodgment
• Maintain excellent customer service with high attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish team goals
Skills & Knowledge
• Diploma or Degree in Accounting Discipline
• Diploma or Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking or willingness to enroll if successful
• Ideally but not essential experience in Banking/Mortgage Broking preferred
• Strong communication skills including phone manner
• Ability to provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers, personable,
proactive and customer focused
• Comfortable in a high-volume environment, with the ability to manage and priorities
• A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
Beliefs and Behaviors
· Self-motivated and Goal-oriented
· Warm and engaging with a positive personality
· Passionate about helping and developing people/business
· Exceptional listening, questioning and rapport building skills.
· The drive to get things done to a high standard
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Looking for long term growth in their career
Benefits to successful applicants:
· Full-time position with a Sydney based firm which Branches throughout Australia.
· Gain valuable experience in the mortgage broking industry and develop your skills
· Flexible working arrangements available (conditions apply)
· Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
· Generous salary package with opportunities to travel to Australia for training and development for the right candidate
This is truly a unique opportunity that Greymouse is offering to YOU in Suva Fiji. If you want to be part of something BIG send your updated CVs to email@example.com by the 18 November 2022. We are keen to have you on board and together deliver the service to the client.
Greymouse is the pioneer and stable BPO out of Suva, Fiji
We deliver Managed IT services, Virtual Assistants in various business processes and Co-location facilities to the world, 24x7.
We do this through an advocacy - alleviating poverty through employment. When you grow your business with us, you also get an opportunity to improve people's lives.