TeQwise Business Innovation is a member of the Fuji Film Business Innovation family world- wide who are the market leaders in the ICT & Print World. As part of our tremendous growth in Fiji and Pacific Region, we want to add to our family with the position mentioned below.
SUVA – Vacancy
About the Role
The Inventory Controller is a very important part of the Teqwise Business Innovation Finance Team and will assist inmaintaining accurate inventory control, Handling equipment, parts and consumables and other related financial tasks.
The appointee must have a strong mathematical background and who have a keen eye for detail to spot any issue that may arise.
Duties will include:
• Directly responsible to the Group Financial Controller for all related matters
• Assist in receiving request and issuing parts and consumables from stores
• Prepare and provide quotations to customers
• Ensuring that proper and accurate records kept for all inventories
• Ensure to order inventory in a timely manner so that there is no shortage of inventory, parts and consumables
• Follow up on orders placed with suppliers, arrange for shipment and clearance from customs
• Responsible for proper entry in the Jim2 ERP system of all movements of inventory
• Ensure stock are properly placed on shelves and labelled correctly
• Ensure 100% proper records of transactions in provided
• Demonstrate attention to detail and decision-making skills to respond to high pressure situations
• Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ensure all machines are properly recorded in the Jim2 system with correct serial numbers
• Organize stock-take at end of each month for all branches
Qualifications & Requirements:
• To possess a tertiary qualification (Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance)
• To have a minimum of Two-three years of work experience in inventory control and management
• High Level of organizational skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to follow through and timely closures
• To have computer literacy as well as experience in Microsoft Office, use of computerized financial system
• Proven track record of commitment and self-motivation in pursuant of achievements particular emphasis on deadlines and timely results
• Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills both written and verbal
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• To have the ability to follow through on assignments, adhere to deadlines and able to work unsupervised
An attractive Salary Package shall be offered to the right candidate depending on the interview outcome.
If you think you are the right candidate, e-mail your application with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org 30th September 2022.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The TeQwise Business Innovation, striving for service excellence in technology, sustainability and working smarter creating state of art business solutions for our clients. Locally owned and operated, and employing both local and international staff, we have been providing cost-effective tailored document solutions to individuals and organisations for all of that time.
We have service centres in Suva, Nadi and Labasa