Reporting to Manager Projects, you will be responsible for undertaking quantity surveying tasks on Civil and Building works and ensuring technical input for all Capital Projects, major/minor renovations and/or equipment upgrade are in accordance with relevant codes, standard industry best practices and delivered successfully within timelines, with best value for money, growing the Portfolio and in the best interest of the Fund.
The successful incumbent will be based in both Suva and Nadi, depending on work schedules.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or quantity surveying.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in design and project management.
• Good understanding of construction industry best practice and construction methodology.
• Knowledge of Building Codes and AS/NZS standards for building, electrical and service design.
• Strong estimating and financial analysis skills.
• Strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills.
• Good commercial awareness and attention to detail.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
• Must have a valid group 2 driver’s license.
A market-driven salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Please note that incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Applications close on Friday 20th May, 2022
The Fiji National Provident Fund is Fiji’s largest financial institution. Established over 50 years ago we are Fiji’s only superannuation fund committed to securing the future of Fijians.
Over the years, we have grown and evolved in our services to suit the changing needs of all Fijians but we have not lost sight of our vision to secure our members’ future by growing their retirement savings.
The foundation of everything we do is built around our strong values, which are well-embedded in our culture.
The Fiji National Provident Fund is a defined contribution fund that provides superannuation services to its members.
The operations of the Fund is guided by the FNPF Act 2011.
As such, FNPF is mandated by law to collect compulsory contributions from employees and employers towards the retirement savings of all workers in Fiji. Apart from retirement savings, the Fund also provides pre-retirement benefits such as housing, medical and education assistance.
FNPF is a major investor in Fiji and one of the country’s largest property owners. The Fund also owns majority shares in Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Limited, Vodafone Fiji Limited, HFC BANK, and fully-owns the Natadola Bay Resort Limited (InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa), Holiday Inn Suva, Momi Bay Resort Pte Limited (Fiji Marriott Resort), Marriott Denarau Properties (Westin Fiji, Sheraton Fiji and Denarau Golf & Racquet Club) and the Grand Pacific Hotel.