At Jack’s we value our staff. That’s where you come in, it takes a competent, professional and dedicated personnel who has a great amount of passion for people, to take upon the HR and Training functions in the Central Region.
Your role with us: Will focus on to provide support to the Retail Managers in the Central Region in the provision of a comprehensive people and organizational development service and creating a conducive work environment for staff across the Region in order to support the achievement of organizational goals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Business partnering across the Retail team, dealing with a diverse group of people and organizational development activities, overall Strategic HR – support respective Heads in providing people and organizational development support across the Central stores.
• Development and review of HR systems and procedures;
• Provide advice, support, coaching and guidance on employee relations matters including performance management, leave management, employee benefits, disciplinary and grievance handling, handle recruitment, selection and induction of new employees; and
• Participate in a range of HR and/or organizational development projects and initiatives, undertaking research and benchmarking exercises to support the decision-making processes and to deliver and execute the human resources and organizational development strategy and plans.
• Be Flexible to work during “peak” retail hours such as weekends, and holidays (as and when required).
• Be professional and approachable
Qualiﬁcations, Skills and Experience:
• A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management with experience in a similar role;
• Working knowledge of statutory framework within which the retail business operates;
• Understanding and commitment to diversity and equal opportunities;
• Ability to think strategically and be committed to Jack’s of Fiji values and goals;
• Ability to plan and monitor to ensure services and projects are delivered in line with agreed standards and timescales;
• Strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Ability to act with sensitivity and discretion when dealing with complex people related issues;
• Ability to build and maintain professional credibility with managers and staff;
• Excellent communications skills both verbal and written;
• Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities and manage multiple tasks; • Core IT skills (able to use HR Software, MS Office, Internet, HR databases, teleconferencing and social media); and
• Be innovative, creative and motivated to achieve results.
You’ll love working here because: • The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
An attractive remuneration package will commensurate to the most appropriate candidate.
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements, please forward a written application with relevant certificates, names of referees and a passport-sized photo to the following address:
The Group Human Resources Manager
Jack’s Retail Pte Limited P O Box 259, Nadi
Applications close 18th June, 2021
Jack's group of companies is a growing private sector organisations comprising: retail, restaurants, Manufacturing, construction, garments, property investment, spa and farms. Our values revolve around strong customer focus, human resource and quality over quantity. If you consider yourself fit for such a dynamic and challenging environment this is where you want to be!
We seek self-motivated, energetic and dynamic individuals looking for long-term career growth.