Our employees are the reason our customers choose HFC Bank and aspire to what’s important to them. We’re excited to offer our employees opportunities to grow and develop in their career journey. We also provide the resources, support and freedom so employees deliver an extraordinary customer experience. Join HFC Bank and let’s aspire and prosper together.
Reporting to the General Manager Retail Banking, the role requires excellent business acumen as the incumbent will be required to manage the Customer Relationship for our Retail Banking clients, New Business Development and the day to day Branch Administration. It also has a strong focus on delegated sales targets. This position will be based at GANILAU HOUSE BRANCH, Scott Street, Suva.
Primary Role Responsibilities include:
• Strong focus on Customer Service and deliverables;
• Developing a Customer Centric business with existing and new Customers; (Being visible in the market)
• Optimizing distribution of the Bank’s Services made available and its products;
• Effective management and control of the portfolio of accounts of customers;
• Business development; proactively identifying new business opportunities and contributing to the achievement of business growth by promoting HFC Bank’s range of products and services;
• Promoting Sales and Service Culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation;
• Proactively managing risk & compliance at Branch Level; (Accountability)
• Contributing to Corporate Social Responsibility activities of the Bank;
• Overall responsibility for the smooth operations of the branch banking activities;
• Enabling the required Innovation and the capabilities for branch operations.
Professional Abilities & Qualification:
• Tertiary qualification in Banking & Finance, Management and/or Accounting is desirable;
• Minimum 4 years proven experience in Retail Banking environment;
• Leadership experience in operational banking environment is necessary;
• Strong Sales, Customer Relationship and Network capabilities;
• Demonstrated successful business development/marketing/sales experience in Banking for both lending and deposits
• Strong Customer Relationship and Network capabilities
• Sound knowledge of lending practices/system, credit and risk management policies and procedures
• Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, negotiations and organizing skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills and personal presentation, positive outlook and a strong desire to maintain high standards
We offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging and creative environment with intellectually stimulating colleagues who are dedicated, energetic and committed. Applications, together with a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees and all relevant details to be forwarded no later than Friday 27th November 2020 addressed to:
General Manager Human Resources, HFC Bank, P O Box 161, Suva.
Or by email to email@example.com Your interest will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only applications meeting the above criteria will be replied to. Enquires are to be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Bank that provides a broad range of career opportunities and individual development. An environment created to challenge & empower individuals. A fast-paced organisation within the banking/finance industry offering a range of retail banking services; consumer & commercial lending/financial solutions to meet the needs of our valued customers. Attractive benefits. Dynamic culture team environment.