For the duration of the above vacancies, please refer to the Role Descriptions uploaded in the Ministry of Health & Medical Services website http://www.health.gov.fj/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/April-18-Advert-Role-Descriptions.pdf.
The appointment process for these positions will be in accordance with the Fijian Civil Service Open Merit Recruitment and Selection guideline. A full application package, including the Role Description for each position, is available from the Ministry of Health & Medical Services Website, www.health.gov.fj. All applicants are encouraged to obtain this information to assist with the written application.
The following are to be noted when applying:
1. Applicant must personally complete the application form and sign the Declaration at the end of the form. The application form can be downloaded from the Ministry of Health Website, http://www.health.gov.fj/ wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Application-Form-MOHMS-FILLABLE-excluding-Medical-Officers.doc http://www.health.gov.fj/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Application-Form-MOHMS-Medical-OfficersFillable.docx
2. Applicant must ensure that first name, last name and date of birth are the same as those on the identity documents.
3. All communication regarding the application will be via email and the applicant is to ensure that a valid email address is provided for communication purposes.
4. Applicant MUST submit the following: a. A completed and signed application form with a covering letter of no more than three  pages which explains how you meet each of the Knowledge & Experience/Skills & Abilities [KESA] or Selection Criteria; b. Current CV outlining qualifications and experience; c. For clinical/technical positions only (whenever applicable), submit a certified copy of registration and/ or valid practicing license; and d. Copies of qualifications.
5. Applicants must declare whether they have been the subject of an investigation or disciplinary action, if so, to provide details.
6. Candidates who do not submit the required information and documentation MAY not be considered. SUBMISSION Applications must be submitted by 4.30PM MONDAY, JUNE1, 2020.LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications via the following:
Applications must be submitted by 4.30pm Monday, 1stJune, 2020