Total Logistics Solutions
Anyone looking for a new start or challenge? We currently have a position available in our Suva office for a Customer Service Co-ordinator. All applicants must have experience in ocean freight forwarding, have experience working with the Cargowise software system (EDI), be reliable, hardworking, organised and enjoy working as part of a team.
- To work within our import export customer service team co-ordinating shipments.
- Ensuring all documentation is received from origin prior to handover to our Customs Department.
- Liaising with shipping stakeholders and government subsidiaries on a day to day basis.
- Shipment data entry, posting costs and invoicing.
- Monitor outturn reports from Container Freight Station (CFS).
- Work closely with our Customs Department to ensure all shipments are cleared for final delivery.
- Comply to company standards & government statutory bodies on a day to day basis.
- Spot rate sourcing required for ad hoc shipments.
- Liaise with customers regarding their shipments keeping a professional & friendly attitude at all times.
- Liaise with overseas agents.
- Meeting reporting deadlines.
- The successful candidate would be well presented and able to cope in a fast-paced environment. A strong emphasis is placed on customer service.
- Excellent communication, time management skills and knowledge of Cargowise software system would be an advantage.
- To be considered for this opportunity you will be required to have shipping or freight forwarding background.
- He or she must be computer literate and well versed with Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal) and organisational skills.
- Professional manner and common-sense approach to work & pride yourself on attention to detail.
- Energetic and team-oriented.
- Be prepared to be cross-trained and learn from a dynamic team.
How to apply
All applications with cover letter, a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificate transcripts and character references are to be addressed to The Office Manager, Total Logistics Solutions (Fiji) Pte Limited
Submit your application online by clicking "Apply Now"
Applications Close: 19th July 2019