- Require someone with 3 – 4 years’ experience in this field.
- Electronic technician skills are be responsible to maintain, repair and troubleshoot Security Electronic equipment using power supplies and keep machinery running efficiently with OHS in mind.
- Need to have good PC skills and able to interacting with loading and testing software.
- Good in Problem-solving and decision-making
- Must have good Communication written and verbal skills in English ( Need to write technical reports and emails. Consulting, advising inhouse and Customers, assist Managers with tenders)
- Inspecting equipment, structures or material and making proper detail reports
- Documenting and recording information relating to Electronic and trade
- Developing objectives, strategies, self-training all times and self-disciplined in work environment.
- Testing and working in a team with able to work flexible hours
- Drivers manual license required without any police records.
Excellent package available after 2 months qualifying period and able to meet most of above criteria. Person must be able to liaise with Clients of all levels, please note all qualifications prior to applying.
How to apply
CV must contain current proven work information with current references or resumes will not be looked at. Send detail CV with passport size photo including education details , curriculum vitae, and attach certificates/Diploma by clicking "Apply Now"