Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Ensure that CCA Fiji merchandising standards are executed and complied with for all CCA Fiji owned equipment and products.
- Ensure 100% completion of the Plan Call cycle and 100% of all calls completed face-to-face.
- Build strong business relationships with CCA Fiji customers, resulting in the achieving of sales and market execution targets.
- Identify business opportunities in the Foodstore (Grocery) areas and recommend proposals to grow our business.
- Prompt action of all customer complaints.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Fiji Sixth Form (Fiji School Leaving Certificate) Examination pass.
- At least 1 year experience in similar role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a reliable team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have the potential to grow into a Customer Services Representative role level.
- Applicants are to reside in Nadi.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 19th July 2019
Graduate/Trainees, Sales Representatives and Consultants, Sales Retail and Customer Assistants