Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for business partnering with Sales & Marketing within the Amatil Fiji Team and with Natural Water Fiji Ltd, CCO and MEC.
- Responsible for managing strategic partner commercial relationships whilst delivering insightful commercial support and evaluation across different business areas.
- Inspire the team to deliver timely and accurate information across multiple stakeholders to support effective decision making.
- Support the continuous analysis of Revenue drivers and Net Contribution of product categories and Brand to overall Amatil Fiji’s business growth highlight key issues as well as recommendations to the business.
- Support the development of key business initiatives by preparing and presenting reports and recommendations to senior management regarding business operations, procedures and strategies.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Finance or Commerce.
- At least 3 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment.
- A good understanding of commercial management as well as performance reporting.
- Possess proficient MS Office skills and an understanding of Finance ERP Systems.
- Advanced analytical thinking capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 19th July 2019