Job Description & Skills/Qualifications Required
FA & COMPANY, a leading Suva based Law Firm has a vacancy for the position of ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT.
- Updating client ledgers & preparing month end statements
- Attend to accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision & produce accurate reports
- Can meet deadlines
- A diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in this field.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a supportive environment.
To apply email your CV, with a minimum of 3 referees report and a passport sized photo to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Accounts Officers / Clerks, Assistant Accountants /Finance
Job open to:
Fiji Residents Only, Overseas/ Non Fiji Residents