One Way Leisure is in the heart of Suva City with entertainment locations all over Suva and surrounds. We provide entertainment to the working class after hours. Highly focused on delivering only the best cocktails and alcohol beverages we are looking for a highly experienced Bar Manager who knows a thing or two about spirits, expertise in divine and unique cocktails, managing a venue and leading a high performing team. Reporting to the Director of One Way Leisure, the candidate will be responsible for supervising the bar operations.
- Have at least two years of management experience in a high-end Bar.
- Have a passion for the industry and be up-to-date with current industry trends and changes.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the bar ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Excellent knowledge of classic cocktails and cocktail creating, wine and spirit products.
- Must be punctual, reliable and a good motivator
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm and professional demeanour
- Provide excellent customer service to exceed guest expectations
- Ensuring house standards and policies are maintained to a high level
- Create & implement seasonal & specialty cocktails menus
- Lead the Bar team with a hands-on approach and visible presence
- Deliver effective communication across team and management
- Drive extraordinary guest experience
- Manage Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in strategies and objectives to increase revenue and manage costs
- Lead compliance across License Premises
- Supervise cleanliness and presentation
- Experienced in managing a high pressure, fast-paced, high volume bar
What's In It For You:
‘Bucks for Buddies’ – refer a friend and reap the rewards
Career progression and development opportunities
How to apply
Only apply if you meet all the key criteria and would love to be a part of this exciting venue.
Apply by clicking " Apply Now" with a CV and cover letter.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo an interview process that will include a detailed reference check.