VACANCY - CONTENT COORDINATOR
ATS Pacific, based in Nadi, is seeking a self-motivated person with attention to detail and excellent written and communication skills to join the company in the position of; Content Coordinator
The Content Team maintains the extensive and exciting range of travel products and services utilising the Tourplan Reservations System. The role requires loading and maintaining product across the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand.
Key aspects of the role for interested applicants are as follows;
- Load annual contract details into the Tourplan Land Database for new and existing suppliers.
- Ensure deadlines are met and proactively work to achieve team goals.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects within the remit of the role.
- Proactively handle and rectify complaints and problems, seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- The ability to transfer data into requisite systems with accuracy & detail.
- An in-depth knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with the reservation system – Tourplan is an advantage.
- Experience in the inbound travel management and/or tourism industry.
- Be a team player and work responsibly without direct supervision.
- Form 7 / Fiji School Leaving Certificate or higher tertiary qualification to include English and Mathematics.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume by close of business Friday 30th May 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.