We are currently looking for two chartered accountants.
- Full - Time Position - Flexible working arrangements!
- Fantastic inclusive company culture
NZ Labour Hire is a well established New Zealand based company operating through several offices. NZ Labour Hire Group consists of a diverse group of companies that operate across New Zealand. We are a vibrant company that has a key focus on the Health and Wellbeing of our staff and customers and continuously searches for the right opportunity to grow our business.
Due to growth, we have an exciting opportunity for two finance professionals to join our dynamic finance team as Financial Accountants. Reporting to our Group Financial Controller these roles will focus on providing financial accounting information and ensuring company compliance to relevant accounting policies, regulations and statutory obligations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly core Accounting tasks
- Financial Reporting
- Taxation including; Income Tax, FBT, GST and PAYE
- Internal controls and policies
- Budging and Forecasting
- Treasury activities including; bank reconciliations and Cash Management
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a related role
- A commerce degree and have obtained or been working towards a Chartered Accountant qualification
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve
- Been a senior assistant accountant out of a firm or a commercial environment looking for your next challenge
- Ideally, previous experience in Payroll (a very big part of our business), but it's not essential
- Experience using MYOB or a similar integrated financial accounting package is preferred but not vital
- Expertise with complex accounting matters will be unquestionable
- Demonstrate initiative, business and professional acumen, strong written communications and exceptional prioritisation skills, with the ability to make others feel a sense of calm
What's in it for you?
Just some of the benefits of working at Electra:
- Joining a NZ owned company that has a focus on giving back to the community
- A supportive work environment that is dedicated to investing in the development of our staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team with a great culture and provides good company values.
Click on Apply Now (with a CV and application letter)
Applications close 21st April 2019
Accountant, Accounting Jobs (Other), Accounts Officers / Clerks, Accounts Payable (Creditors), Accounts Receivable (Debtors), Assistant Accountants /Finance